Central Florida’s largest immigration-only law firm, Lim Law, P.A. moves into new Maitland headquarters
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: January 31, 2019
MAITLAND, FL – This week, Lim Law, P.A. officially moved its Orlando office to a new location in Maitland, Florida. The new, larger office accommodates the firm’s growing number of clients. The firm’s new address is 159 Lookout Place, Suite 101, Maitland, FL 32751.
“We are very proud of the growth of our firm. We are here to serve our immigrant community and assist with any legal issues concerning immigration. Our new location will help us serve many more families,” said Lim Law founder, attorney Henry Lim.
Last year, the firm introduced former immigration judge Rafael Ortiz-Segura as Of Counsel, and celebrated Henry Lim’s 20th anniversary as an immigration attorney. In 2019, the firm will continue advocating for pro-immigration reform, supporting our local businesses and startup communities, and building a stronger presence in the Central Florida, South America, and Asia markets.
Henry Lim and Judge Rafael Ortiz-Segura are available to journalists for informed quotes and perspectives on all immigration topics including:
- Stories related to the politics of immigration and how immigrants are treated
- The federal government shutdown and its impact on immigration courts and cases
- New federal immigration policies, and their impacts and significance
- Immigration courts and process
- Deportations and detentions
- Immigrations Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Investor visas and employer visas
- Comments, quotes, and informed perspectivesin English and in Spanish
Members of the media may reach out through the Maitland office: (407) 512-9919
# # #
www.lim.law | firstname.lastname@example.org
Maitland: 407-897-8870 | 159 Lookout Place, Suite 101, Maitland, FL 32751
Kissimmee: 407-483-4924 | 805 Verona Street, Kissimmee, FL,
Guangzhou: +86 13719131379 | 16 Machang Road, Suite 1904 Tower A Tianhe, Guangzhou, China
Ask Henry Lim
Do you have a question for Henry Lim? During over 20 years of practicing law, he has helped more than 10,000 families with their immigration issues. You can Ask Henry a question at email@example.com or submit a video question by sending a link to one of our channels. For legal assistance, email or call for an appointment: (407) 512-9919. Our first consultation is complimentary.