Henye S. Perez is the Senior Associate Attorney at Lim Law, P.A. Focusing on Immigration and Nationality Law, Attorney Perez has handled a multitude of cases involving complex immigration matters, ranging from visa petitions to defending immigrants in removal proceedings. He has successfully advocated for clients before U. S. Citizenship & Immigration Services, U.S. Immigration Customs & Enforcement, the Executive Office of Immigration Review and the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Graduating from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science in May of 2010, Attorney Perez went on to graduate from Florida State University College of Law in May of 2014. He was admitted as a member of the Florida Bar by the Florida Supreme Court in September of 2014. In law school, he advocated for immigrant rights as the President of Advocates for Immigrant and Refugee Rights. Attorney Perez focused his studies on Immigration and Family Law with an interest on LGBT issues.
Born in the Dominican Republic, Attorney Perez understands first-hand the immigrant experience. He knows the difference between a dispassionate attorney and one who will work tirelessly to help those in need. His experience is overshadowed only by his commitment to resolving his client’s immigration issues.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D. (2014)
- University of Central Florida, B.A. (2010)
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Florida (2014)
- Federal District Court for the Middle District of Florida (2016)
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals (2017)
Professional & Bar Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (2016)
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division (2014)
- Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida (2016)
- Orange County Bar Association (2016)
- BBQ/Grill Master