Florida Immigration Benefits for Out-Of-State Same-Sex Marriage

“If you get married in a state recognizing gay marriage, then yes, you may file for immigration benefits if you reside in the state of Florida. So long as the marriage is recognized in the state where it occurred, then you’ll be fine from an immigration point of view. That’s what happened as a result of overturning section three of DOMA.”