If I Am Gay, Can I Petition for My Fiancee Living Abroad?

“If you are gay, you may petition for your fiancée living abroad. Once the fiancée petition is approved, you and your partner will then go to a state that recognizes gay marriage to obtain the lawful marriage and then you may return to Florida to file your application for permanent residence.”