Is There More Than One Type of Immigrant Work Visa?

“Yes, there is more than one type of work visas. There are many types of work visas. There are H1B’s for professional occupations, there are L1 visas for intercompany transferees, and that’s where we have companies who work abroad and want to bring employees into the United States. We have E1 and E2’s for essential employees of these investor visas. We have many, many different types of visas available and it’s best to consult with a qualified immigration attorney.”