What Is an H1B Visa and What Do I Need?

“An H1-B visa is for professionals or specialty occupations, and typically what you need to have is a job offer; a job offer where a specific degree—a 4-year degree—is normally required to obtain that job. What you need to do is make sure that you have an employer that is willing to sponsor you and to apply in a timely fashion.”